Sample Beauty Pageant Interview Questions
This is a sample of beauty pageant interview questions that can be found in the Pageant Preps Book. The book, which is included as a free bonus with our exclusive interview with a beauty pageant, contains 1,115 sample beauty pageant interview questions.
1. What has been the most significant accomplishment in your life? Why?
2. At what point does a girl become a woman?
3. What do you think about the growing number of foreign investments in the United States?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?
5. Who do you feel is the most popular person in the world (the United States, your state, your community, etc.)? Why?
6. What would you like to see done to improve the public’s understanding of the importance of organ donation? Why?
7. How can we better promote volunteerism in America?
8. What do you want to do in life?
9. What would you say is the biggest problem facing our educational system today? Why?
10. What are the best qualities a parent could share with their children? Why?
11. If you showed me around your state (county, city, community, etc.), where would you take me? Why?
12. Tell me about a recent goal you accomplished.
13. What do you expect to gain by participating in pageants? Why?
14. Tell me about recreational activities in your state (community).
15. Tell me about cultural activities in your state (community).
If you are looking for 1,000+ more sample beauty pageant questions, then click here.